Is Your Child Struggling? We can help!
It is so hard to watch your child struggle and feel helpless in your ability to support them. You try your best, which is likely why you find yourself reading this website…you will do what it takes to help your child. This is a great place to support you and your child on a path of change. We have child counselors specialize in child counseling! Call 720-583-9332 to learn more!
Issues We work with:
Who We are:
- We have counselors who specialize in child counseling
- Child counselors utilize approaches that are research based (there is research the approach works)
- Our child counselors monitor progress to ensure goals of counseling are achieved
- Our child counselors use a developmentally appropriate approach (i.e., play therapy for younger kids, activity therapy for older kids, talk therapy for teens)
- We value collaboration and will coordinate care with other professionals working with your child (if we have your consent)
What to Expect:
We strive to create a supportive, caring, and collaborative environment for you to get the support you need to create change. From the time you make the first phone call until the time your family is no longer in need of our services, we will consistently be the knowledgeable, supportive, caring force facilitating the change you need.
If you want to help your child get the tools they need and would like support, child counseling can be an effective way to get help. Our child therapists strive to treat clients and their parents with honesty, warmth, and kindness. We love working with children to help them to understand themselves better, develop new skills, and to strengthen their relationships. Through a counseling relationship change happens. The children often feel happier and gain skills. Parents report feeling less stressed and worried about their child. Each of us has a slightly different style and specialty and we are all committed to providing your family with the best care to create the change you need! We would love to talk with you and get an understanding of your story so we can connect you with a child counselor who specializes in helping kids and families just like yours!
Don’t wait for things to get worse when you can start the process of change today.