Recieve a 10% discount on all Neurofeedback services scheduled by June 30th
Neurofeedback for ADHD
When you have ADHD, life often feels chaotic and out of control.
It is stressful to lack focus and organization.
If you or someone you love has ADHD call us at 720-583-9332 to learn how Neurofeedback can help you or your child improve social relationships and have more success in school or work!
Suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can severely impact your ability to stay focused in your day-to-day life. And while a lack of focus may be written off as youthful, it can quickly impact long-term success, health and happiness.
Leaving children and adults more impulsive and less organized by nature, ADHD can severely affect your ability to initiative or complete goals.
For most of us, larger problems with focus can manifest in multiple ways, including:
- Limiting our ability to do well in school at every level.
- Reducing our aptitude for forming strong, lasting relationships.
- Impacting our work reliability and consistency.
And while medication is often the most sought-after choice, it’s not always the safest or most effective solution.
Instead, addressing ADHD and focus-related issues with all-natural Neurofeedback training—a stimulating brain-based treatment endorsed as a Level One intervention—can create lasting, reliable change for kids and adults alike.
Neurofeedback has been chosen by people all over the world for reasons:
- It’s non-invasive and long-lasting, with most people not requiring “boosters” for sustainability.
- It promotes lasting, reliable and consistent change for those with ADHD and focus-related issues.
- Research indicates it’s effective for 80% of people who complete training.
- Neurofeedback is all-natural, safe and effective for both kids and adults.
At Mountain Vista Psychology we are a practice of masters and doctorate level clinicians who are trained in mental health and Neurofeedback. We consistently collaborate to ensure you receive the best care possible. If you’d like more information on the process of Neurofeedback, please check out our main page or give us a call 720-583-9332 for a free 20-minute phone consultation or schedule an appointment. We serve many people in Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Castle Rock, Parker, Centennial, and other communities in the South Denver Metro area.
[Click here] if you’d like to sign up for our free guide, “The Stress-Free Life: 3 Simple Exercises to Help You and Your Family Quickly Create More Peace, Happiness, and Balance in Your Daily Life.”