How We Help
At MVP we have counselors who specialize in working with children, teens, adults, and families to reach their goals.
You can have change in your life, create a calm environment, and experience success. At Mountain Vista Psychology we see these changes happen every day with the children, teens, adults, and families we work with. We believe in providing you with the best and most effective care possible using what research says works. We then use specific tools to track with you the effectiveness of our work together to ensure that you are making the changes you want and need in your life. We provide comprehensive services that include:
- Child Counseling/Play Therapy
- Teen Counseling
- Adult Counseling
- ADHD Neurofeedback Training
- Anxiety Neurofeedback Training
- Mild/Moderate TBI Neurofeedback Training
- Neurofeedback Training for those with Autism
- Depression Neurofeedback Training
- Peak Performance Neurofeedback Training
Psychoeducational Evaluations including:
- ADHD Testing & ADHD Diagnosis
- Autism Testing & Autism Diagnosis
- Learning Disability Testing & Learning Disability Diagnosis
We believe in an integrative and holistic approach to help you make the changes you want. Please look around our site. We have tons of information to help you out! Also, feel free to contact us at 720-583-9332. We offer a 20 minute free phone consultation.
We primarily serve the South Denver Metro area of Colorado including Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Englewood, Parker, Greenwood Village, Centennial, DTC, Cherry Hills, Littleton, Aurora, and Lakewood.