Mountain Vista Psychology, PLLC is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of kids, adults, families, and couples in our community. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities. We have two office locations, one in Englewood, Colorado and one in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
It is important that providers at Mountain Vista Psychology align with the mission and values of Mountain Vista Psychology. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and team, to give back to our community, and to be committed to social justice and anti-racism. Our mission is to help members of our communities thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships.
Create Strong Relationships
Promote Unity & Inclusion
Serve the Community
Invest in Quality
Show up in a Loving Way
If you can say yes to the following, we’d love to talk:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC) in the State of Colorado (must be fully licensed)
- Committed to anti-racist work and are social justice-oriented
- Want to be a part of a positive work community
- Connected to our values (see above)
For considerations, applicants must:
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our employment questionnaire
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in-person interview.